About Me

I'm from a small town in the Florida panhandle, Blountstown (the midpoint between Tallahassee and Panama City). While in this town, I taught mathematics and science at our local high school. I also enjoyed serving as JV volleyball coach and directing 3 musicals during my years at BHS. Basking in the serenity of small town life, I obtained my MS in Educational Leadership and my National Board Certification in Mathematics/Adolescence and Young Adulthood while raising my two little ones and supporting my husband while he was overseas in Iraq. My husband has been temporarily medically retired from the USMC. So, we packed up and moved to Orlando so that he could take classes at UTI. I am pursuing this degree to open new doors and discover new ways to bring education to today's youth.

Friday, October 22, 2010

PE4_Flash


Ok...I have moved past frustration and into anger with this program. I am working on my first animation, and am having difficulty working with the different layers. I am using all of the tools and processes I learned throughout the tutorials from Lynda.com, but it is not working. Aaarrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

I can't get the facial features to operate on separate layers even with the distribute layers feature. Break apart isn't working. Modifying isn't working...I have been working on this for days (hence the slow post). I didn't want to post anything until I figured out how to work this blasted program. Though foul language shall not appear on this post nor be spoken out loud, the thoughts are definitely there!

I will continue to work on my Halloween animation, and pray that I learn how to do it by Sunday. I am unaccustomed to not picking things like this up quickly. I learned Roxio in a much shorter time frame.

This has been too much to digest too quickly. Obviously, I thought I knew things that I apparently didn't know.

Again, aaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment