About Me

I'm from a small town in the Florida panhandle, Blountstown (the midpoint between Tallahassee and Panama City). While in this town, I taught mathematics and science at our local high school. I also enjoyed serving as JV volleyball coach and directing 3 musicals during my years at BHS. Basking in the serenity of small town life, I obtained my MS in Educational Leadership and my National Board Certification in Mathematics/Adolescence and Young Adulthood while raising my two little ones and supporting my husband while he was overseas in Iraq. My husband has been temporarily medically retired from the USMC. So, we packed up and moved to Orlando so that he could take classes at UTI. I am pursuing this degree to open new doors and discover new ways to bring education to today's youth.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6_Flash


I STILL never figured out why I couldn't adjust the layers. However, I can change the opaqueness of the pumpkin. So, that will have to do for now. I was able to animate a little, and even used a shape tween - woohoo!

I still have a long way to go before I am comfortable with this software, but I'll get there. I'm too dogged to let go without mastering Flash. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment